Our client based in Wexford Town are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their team, initially this will be a 6 month contract with the view to go perm.
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist your main responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Administration of the recruitment process, including liaising with managers, applicants and third party providers, college campus contacts and co-ordinating interviews between the line managers and candidates.
- Experience in interviewing from entry level to senior roles across a wide range of roles specific to the financial services industry.
- Assist management in developing interview guides and other services for those involved in the interview process
- Diary management and scheduling of interviews
- Coordination/ liaison with new joiners prior to their joining
- Liaison with payroll to in order to assist with payroll set up
- Posting vacancies on internal/external websites and job portals as appropriate
- Generation of Contracts of employment
- General administration duties to include reference checking, filing
- Assist in keeping accurate data records and assist in producing reports
- Manage internal database, candidate referrals, networking, and web sourcing
- Assisting with the overall formal graduate recruitment program
- Creates a constantly updated recruiting pipeline of specialised candidates, including a diverse pool, for their areas of recruiting.
Your Skills and Experience
As Talent Acquisition Specialist your skills and qualifications will include:
- 1-2 years’ experience in Talent Acquisition/Recruitment
- Relevant 3rd level degree and CIPD qualification, or significant progress towards the achievement of this qualification is an advantage
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience administrating applicant tracking (experience of Taleo would be advantage)
- Experience in communicating HR policies and benefits packages
- Demonstrated interest or experience in human resources activities
- Excellent administration and prioritization skills and keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational and negotiating skills
- Strong client service orientation
- Discretion and confidentiality
- A team player with a flexible, positive attitude towards work
If this sounds like the role for you, Apply today.