Technical Customer Support Engineer
Our client is a multinational leader in the development of software products, remaining as one of the world's top software and service providers with clients based in 42 countries globally. With Irish offices based in Dublin 15, this company continue to grow and expand their dynamic team.
They require a Technical Customer Support Engineer who has 1+ years' experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application. This is an exciting permanent opportunity allowing the successful candidate to provide tech support and eventually training to our client's customers in locations which may include the UK, Ireland and other countries.
Job Reference: BBBH 16783
What will a Customer Support Engineer do?
- Providing technical support to their installed Lab customer base
- Installing our client's software on customer's sites
- Training their customers
- May, at times, involve frequent travel internationally & some weekend work
What does the Ideal Candidate look like?
- 1+ years' experience in a customer facing role supporting a business application
- A degree (doesn't have to be an IT degree)
- Perfect fluency in English & excellent communication skills
- Full driver's license (Or currently in the process of obtaining it)
- Previous experience working in a laboratory
- Have experience in software training, technical support or in another IT area
- Show attention to detail and perfectionist instincts that get the job done right, first time
- Enjoy a high intensity, high energy work environment and contribute to same
- Have experience in Multimedia Design / Technical Writing Ability
- Be fluent in another major European language.
- 4 weeks' holidays per annum.
- Light lunch daily - free canteen.
- Excellent working environment, including regular social events.
- After six months of employment:
- Pension; up to 5%.
- Life assurance x 4 salary.
- Permanent Health (Long-term Disability) Insurance.
- Employee share scheme.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fully fit your criteria, not to worry - we have many similar roles advertised on our website - www.allenrec.com
Please don't hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: or Phone: +353 1 6694040
up to €1.00 per year