Technical Lab Services Lead - Dublin, Ireland
Our Global Healthcare client is currently looking for a Technical Lab Services Lead. This tremendous opportunity will be responsible for all instrumentation across all labs, software systems; validation of instrumentation; instrumentation life cycle; instrumentation maintenance and calibration program; the stability program other supporting activities that go across all QC labs.
- Strong knowledge and experience of validation methodology.
- Understand the maintenance and calibration program for all of the QC labs.
- Ensure all QC instrumentation meets the currently requirements and monographs.
- Strong working knowledge on IT system and their interactions with lab instrumentation.
- Ensure data integrity requirements is verified and maintained for the life of the instruments.
- Strong knowledge on a stability program.
- Delivery of area performance to meet or exceed performance or quality goals.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP and other business compliance regulations.
- Promote and participate the implementation and maintenance of the relevant safety programmes.
- Participate in risk assessments, inspections, audits, incident investigations, etc. and implement and follow-up on corrective / preventative measures.
- Participate and Comply with the site Quality Management System requirements.
- Build relationship with IT, site engineering and vendors.
- 5 - 7 years industry experience with significant knowledge and experience in laboratory instruments, validation and life cycle.
- Technically strong with Strong Validation knowledge
- Scientific Qualification and relevant experience within the pharmaceutical industry.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company as it expands its Irish operations. This is a permanent position with excellent benefits and package.
Berkley Life Science & Engineering is a specialist consultancy recruiting Life Science & Engineering professionals for organizations throughout Ireland; for more information go to www.berkley-group.com.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further or to discuss your career options in confidence, please telephone Aidan Crowley at 021 4289605 or send your CV to email@example.com