Stelfox is exclusively supporting the establishment of a new technology/software engineering team for an organisation setting up a new entity in Dublin.
The company provides Information & Risk Management services to large corporate customers across the financial services, defence/security and retail industries with a range of big name brands within their portfolio. The company are gradually looking to extend their services into Europe over the coming years.
We are setting up a new Technical team who will support the transition of managing and further evolving their IT & Software systems roadmap from a third-party software vendor to a fully inhouse IT/software model which will be run out of Dublin.
The system is built using .Net Core, Azure DevOps, C# backend with a conbination of Typescript, React on the frontend.
For this new team we will be hiring in a Technical Lead (hands-on), Senior Software engineer, software engineers, BI, DevOps and other skillsets.
This Technical Lead role will report into the CTO/local MD for the newly created company in Dublin and get the chance to be involved in design, architectural, future roadmap discussions to help evolve their technology while providing technical guidance to the development team.
We are looking for someone with:
- 7-10 years commercial Software engineering experience (C# / Microsoft background)
- Strong knowledge of .Net Core framework is required (2.2 or higher)
- Hands-on experience around full cycle development from scoping, design/architecture through to coding, test and deployment.
- Abililty to lead/mentor other software engineers and getting invovled in code reviews. (opportunity to lead 3-4 other engineers in this team however role will still be 70-80% hands-on and can evolve further in the future).
- Experience/knowledge of cloud platforms like Azure is preferred
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills to help lead by example or promote collaboration across the team.
This is a great opportunity to join a completely new team here in Ireland as we get it off the ground during October and November / Q4 2020.
For more information and immediate consideration feel free to apply today!
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.