Osborne is currently recruiting on behalf of an established M&E Engineering company based in Co. Monaghan for a Technical Manager on a permanent basis to strengthen their team.
As the Technical Manager, you will be responsible to lead the electricity installations projects from start to finish. You will also be responsible to provide exceptional customer experience with regards to this project.
The ideal candidate should come from an Electrical background (qualified engineer or qualified electrician). You should have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field, dealing with electrical installations and testing. Background in sub-contracting and leading a team is suitable to this role.
- Monitor, lead and ensure the electrical installation projects are in line with the rules & regulations in the company and industry.
- Health & Safety – on-site safety & quality audits.
- Technical guidance on any problems that may arise in the project.
- Troubleshooting & providing solutions to a technical issue.
- Hold monthly briefings/Tool Box Talks with staff
- Perform regular inspections of vehicles and equipment to ensure any defects are identified, reported and resolved
- Staff training & development and performance analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or relevant trade qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in electrical installations role or similar.
- Qualifications in H&S is advantageous.
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations and Part P qualifications.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Full, clean driving license.
If interested, please apply with your latest CV through the link provided or email directly to email@example.com
Alternatively, you can call Anthony in confidence on 041 986 5058 to discuss more about the role.
For more information, please visit www.osborne.ie