Technical Programme Manager required to join a well known multinational banking and financial services company based in Dublin 2. The Technical Programme Manager will work in the Global Corporate Security function of the business and will be accountable for delivery of Technology Programmes, Business Change Programme, or delivery of critical Technology-only programmes within a Technology Portfolio.
- Manage change initiation, design and delivery and accountability for successful delivery of the programme and ensuring benefits realisation.
- Delivery of a change portfolio consisting of (but not limited to) Protective Security (Alarm, Access Control and CCTV Systems), Insider Risk and Business Contingency.
- Manage programme strategy and the programme approach across a series of projects, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes
- Delivery, governance & reporting to stakeholders
- Drive the use of Agile methodologies within Technology teams (e.g. Scrum, Kanban, Lean)
- Manage programme budgets, including headcount and software delivery capitalisation
- Manage negotiation with and management of, and service agreement monitoring of third party contracts with Technology suppliers
- 10+ years’ Technical Project / Programme Management experience
- Excellent project delivery background of large scale infrastructure projects (ideally with a global remit)
- Background of driving project delivery proactively, balancing planning, scope, schedule, budget and risks
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- Technical understanding of IT infrastructure including Security, Networking, Application Deployment etc)
- Be able to effectively co-ordinate and manage geographically dispersed resources whenever required
- Have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Starting Salary (info on request)
- Performance Bonus
- 10% pension contribution
- Private Health Insurance (Family)
- 23-28 days annual leave
- Gym Subsidy
- Subsidised onsite café
Info on request