Technical Specification Manager Role Northern Ireland - D005483
Recruitment Plus is currently recruiting for a Technical Specification Manager who will be responsible for Northern Ireland territory with an aim to develop opportunities for value added sales through the product specification route. This role will involve identifying opportunities for the development of product solutions and build robust relationships within the specification market.
- Assist other departments as requested to ensure company objectives are obtained, including writing brochures and trade press releases.
- Attend trade fairs, seminars and represent company with industry bodies.
- Identify and develop marketing/presentations/media in co-ordination with the Technical Director.
- Investigate new applications or improvements to products to meet market requirements.
- Liaise with architects, specifiers, engineers and building control on technical issues.
- Provides technical interface between customers and company.
- Researches customer technical specifications and requirements with current or potential technical specifications of company products.
- Tasks may require flexible working hours and you may be asked to travel to our other sites from time to time.
- Work closely with sales team to deliver specification sales.
- Technical experience in the construction industry essential, preferably in the insulation sector though not essential.
- Ability to work proactively on own initiative to seize opportunities.
- Excellent administrative, organisational and IT skills.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience dealing with Contract Manager, Architects and Project / Site Engineers highly desirable for this role.
If you have the relevant qualifications and experience and are interested in this please hit the apply now button above and Olivia who is based in our Dundalk office will be in contact if you are suitable.
Unfortunately, Recruitment Plus is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. Thank you for your patience.
At Recruitment Plus, we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.
Should you choose to apply for this vacancy – Recruitment Plus will screen your CV for this vacancy and any other suitable positions of a similar nature.