Role: Technical Support (Level 1)
Our client is an innovative and growing Irish Technology company who are looking for an enthusiastic individual with a strong technical aptitude to provide Technical Support to their customers.
In this role you will:
- Provide support via telephone, email and customer portal system; process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests.
- Log calls, emails and cases by gathering client’s information and determining the issue.
- Diagnose and resolve technical software issues via remote connection.
- Support our client’s software at our customer sites.
- Install software applications, setup configurations and provide troubleshooting for software.
- Escalate tickets to 2nd level support if required after identifying and prioritising issues per client specifications.
- Create and modify access rights for end-users.
- Generated reports and export data as per client’s requests.
- Engage with internal technical team members to resolve inquiries, concerns, and requests.
- You will be required to become technically proficient with our client’s software, to ensure professionalism and best practice with the customer.
The ideal person will have:
- Microsoft Certified qualifications an advantage.
- Prior experience in a busy call centre environment, preferably supporting a technical product/service
• Full driving licence and own vehicle an advantage
• Fluent English a requirement.
• Excellent telephone/communication skills.
Competitive Salary and Competitive Employee Benefits