A leading Water Treatment Company are hiring a Technical Support Engineer in Carlow.
As Technical Support Engineer you’ll
Join a leading company which services, repairs, commissions, calibratrates, tests and provides technical support for electrical, instrumentation, telemetry and mechanical equipment used in the water industry.
Put together accurate quotes for works recommended by field service engineers or requested by clients.
Duties of the Job
- Prepare technical quotes and tenders
- Liaise with field service engineers on site requirements
- Liaising with staff, suppliers & clients and building relationships
- Sourcing and organising parts for site service or installation work
- Organising and scheduling workload
- Technical sales / service support to customers
- Supporting the service department & Tendering manager
- Preparation of H&S documentation
Perfect Person for the Job
- Degree in Engineering or Technology
- 2+ years’ experience in Electrical/Mechanical engineering
- Experience quoting and preparing/submitting tenders
- Knowledge of water industry an advantage
If interested in this job Apply with your CV to Evan Long - Apply TODAY!!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.