Stelfox is exclusively working with a FinTech client of ours who is developing an advanced Open Digital Banking Platform. This is a fully API-driven platform that will be deployed into other banks and financial institutions online digital banking capabilities to upgrade them to a brand new, state of the art, cutting edge platform which will be extremely user friendly.
Our client is looking to bring in a Support Team Lead who can troubleshoot any issues coming in from customers using their real-time banking systems.
The ideal candidate is someone who:
- Ideally has a computer science / IT degree
- Excellent Linux OS/Server and Networking troubleshooting skills (TCP/IP, HTTP, web services, or other protocols like SSL on the security side)
- Be able to learn and get to grips with product/platform quickly (real-time 24x7 systems built off Open Source.
- The system is testing and working so we need a person who can figure out problems when something goes wrong on a live system.
- Ideally working on Fintech / financial services solutions/systems is preferred but see what we can come up with.
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and presentability are key for this role.
If you are interested in hearing more about this exciting opportunity, please feel free to apply.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.”