Job Title Technical Web Analyst for a Digital Marketing Platform
Department Services - Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
Level Analyst / Senior Analyst depending on experience
Location Client Site, Dublin
Successful candidate will be contracted through a 3rd party agency
Join Accenture in Ireland and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Accenture is operating a global Digital Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence for a global Fortune 100 technology company. The Customer Marketing Centre of Excellence is responsible for the production and execution of highly-personalized digital direct marketing campaigns, including the development of campaign lists, personalized HTML emails and landing pages, campaign deployment and post-campaign reporting.
As a Technical Web Analyst you will work in a client-facing technical service environment supporting the DCM platform.
We support a web-based ad management system used by advertisers and agencies to run, traffic and report on their digital campaigns across websites and mobile devices.
· Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues (via email and phone) related to online advertising tools and ad-serving platforms.
· Build strong and positive relationships with the biggest Marketing Agencies and Direct Clients in the EMEA market.
· Ensure client’s support tickets are resolved in a fast and professional manner
· Provide guidance and consultative technical support to clients and Account Managers
· Be aware of current technical bugs/issues and provide workarounds when possible.
· Provide product, troubleshooting & workflow guidance and training to new hires
· Maintain strong QA standards and customer satisfaction.
· Adhere to SLA’s and KPI’s
· ● Experience working in a client-facing technical service environment is an advantage, preferably supporting web-based products
· ● Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
· ● Strong collaboration, leadership, organization and the ability to work well in teams
· ● Demonstrated creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
· ● Strong communication skills
· ● Fluent written and spoken English AND a second European language.
● Data analytics skills
● Prior knowledge of online advertising products/tools
● Experience working in online advertising operations or relevant studies.