A busy medical clinic require and experience high volume customer service candidate eager to develop their career, this would be an excellent opportunity for someone looking to move away from from pure telesales.and develop experience in other ares
- Telemarketing: manage all inbound and outbound calls/leads and ensure diary is full and with the correct ‘familiar voice’.
- Book appointments – Carry out effective block scheduling.
- Maximising the diary for the day, tomorrow and the next day.
- Liaise with Dispenser colleague(s).
- Key contributor to morning huddle – play a proactive part.
- Take the initiative to promote our Wellness Programme.
- Use Point of Sale (POS), correctly and as trained to ensure all OTC and POS related activity is captured correctly for 100% of our patients 100% of the time.
- Assist in selling accessories and customer care plans (CCP), by demonstrating the benefits to the patient.
- Participate in local outreach marketing activities to generate manual Opportunities for the Clinic.
- Ensure adequate stock of OTS accessories is available and in line with business guidelines.
- Provide customer care and premium brand service to patients
23,000 - 33,000 per year