Integra LifeSciences is a global leader in regenerative technologies and neurosurgical solutions dedicated to limiting uncertainty for clinicians, so they can focus on providing the best patient care.
Founded in 1989, Integra develops, manufactures, sells and supplies best-in-class products to regenerate tissue, remove brain tumors, prevent infection and much more. And over the last three decades, we’ve evolved into one of the world’s leading global medical technology companies with more than 4,000 dedicated employees who deliver innovative medical technology solutions.
But that’s just the beginning. Integra is growing at an unprecedented rate. We’re at a moment in time where the experience you’ll gain is more robust than the experience you bring. And we’re out to invest in your future because it’s the best way to maximize ours.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily in a remote and/or office environment:
- Execute a strong credit control function ensuring debt is collected in a timely manner, reaching monthly targets for assigned ledgers across EMEA and LAPAC regions
- Build lasting relationships with the customer base
- Chase outstanding debts by phone, e-mail etc while maintaining full notes of collection activities undertaken
- Investigate “On Hold” customer orders with a view to resolving them by negotiation with the customer and other departments to facilitate release
- Negotiate letters of credit and bank guarantees on specific markets
- Liaise and communicate with internal departments (Customer Service / Sales / Finance / Tax / IS) as required to resolve outstanding queries and keep high level of customer satisfaction
- Flag high or low risk customer accounts to the risk team, to mitigate our bad debt exposure or adjust credit limits in accordance with progressing sales figures
- Provide reporting on various aspects of the AR function (Bad debt provision, collection forecast, dispute log)
- Work effectively with other SSC team members and departments
- Own and oversee (responsible areas) operational processes in relation to AR to ensure compliance with audit requirements
- Provide back up on colleagues' holidays, sick leave or vacant positions ensuring a high level of service
- Ad-hoc projects as assigned to by the SSC / AR Management
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this position.
- IICM or Accounting technician qualification desirable
- 2 years + relevant experience in a similar role
- Multinational Shared Service Environment experience
- Language: Fluent English and German, both Written and Oral. Another European Language is an advantage although not essential.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good interpersonal skills and experience of working in a diverse environment
- 6. TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES
- Oracle Experience
- MS Office Essential – (Advanced Excel – Macros, Functions, Pivot Tables)
- Good process knowledge of Accounts Receivable
The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position. The job description is subject to change as the needs of the business and requirements of the job change.