We are a dynamic, Irish-owned, professional services company, headquartered in Dublin. From banking to Telecoms, from train stations to space stations, we enable customers to keep vital services running. By providing solutions, consultancy and training, we equip our clients to overcome their challenges with tools and people to develop cutting edge technologies in the areas of DevOps, automation CI and Cloud. Our employees get an opportunity to broaden their horizons by working on technologies that will shape the future.
The role is a 6 month fixed-term contract.
- Review and analyse system specifications
- Execute test cases and analyse results
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Communicate with stakeholders/Business owners if required
- Working knowledge of test management tools (e.g. Quality Centre,Jira)
- Reviewing documentation
- Should have at least 3+ years' experience of testing mobile applications and website
- Ability to create manual test scripts by analysing the business requirements, ensuring all the test coverage is met
- Proactively provide updates and report on all testing activities in a timely manner.
- A good understanding of Agile methodology
- Experience in using Bug tracking tools like JIRA, HP ALM
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Take ownership of the testing of projects from requirements to production release
- Experience in handling multiple projects and working under tight timelines
- Compile defect and test reports as well as prepare test case documentation
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing and Regression Testing
- Working across functions within the organisation to agree user testing and subsequent
- release of software
- Experience in Python and Linux is an advantage
If the above sounds like something you would be passionate about and if you possess the above skills, we look forward to hear from you!
Ammeon is an equal opportunities employer. Ammeon reserves the right to request an employee to be flexible in his or her duties when the business needs require it.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.