itContracting are pleased to be partnering with our Client, a leading consultancy to the automotive industry, in the hiring of a contract-based Infrastructure and Security Architect with TISAX accreditation.
Please note that in order to be eligible for this position you must have received TISAX accreditation or have worked in a TISAX aligned environment for governing information security. If you have extensive experience of other Security governance and information exchange compliance in a high-tech manufacturing sector this can also be considered.
Experience and Requirements:
You will be working on architecting Security and Infrastructure solutions, including Cloud, Server, Storage and Data Centre designs at high and low level. You will have full end-to-end Architecture responsibilities.
Due to the nature of the customer environment you will need prior experience of TISAX compliance for the automotive industry.
Additionally, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years at an Infrastructure/Security Architect level
- Extensive knowledge of enterprise server and storage systems, including Windows platforms, VMWare and vSANs and any of NetApp, CommVault, HCI and MicroFocus Data Protector
- Strong knowledge of designing and developing Cloud based platforms in Azure and/or AWS
- Experience with low and high level network design
- Proven High and Low Level Data Centre design experience
- Excellent knowledge and experience architecting Information Security solutions
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
If you are interested in applying for this role please do so via the relevant links. If you would like to discuss this role in confidence please contact Tom Leonard in itContracting directly. All correspondence is treated in the strictest of confidence.
Evros / itContracting is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros / itContracting apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.