Trade Commercial Manager / Construction
Our client is a market leader in construction related products and are seeking a strong Sales person to oversee contracts and specifications. Join a strong Trade Commercial Team. Salary: €55K-€60K all doe plus excellent package.
- Responsible for Trade Commercial Projects
- Management of all Contracts and Specification Manager's
- Build effective relationships with Owners, Specifiers, Architects, Inter Designers, Building Services Engineers, Project Managers etc.,
- Proactive development of specifications and related activities
- Engaging and influencing key decision makers including multiple levels of management and procurement.
- Support trade partner stores in relation to specification and back selling.
- Perform consultancy for specific projects
- Effectively support sales team to bring back actual sales volume, track and report internally on initiatives and project manage through to application and indeed maintenance.
- Provide training and guidance to both our internal Sales Representatives and customers.
- Must have experience in understanding and have the ability to articulate to specifiers the intricacies of application procedures methods and environmental concerns as the related to coating specifications.
- Develop & perform effectively sales presentations ) to potential specifiers, government bodies, architects and other professional stakeholders where necessary
- Develop and maintain specific trade.
- Legislation compliant. Responsibility for the Tender Process
- Successful track record in direct sales of a technical construction/trade product
- Wide network in construction industry and or related
- Experience building relationships with key stakeholders and architects, specifiers and key influencers.
- Technically competent in construction methods and standards, including: specifications, material selection processes and key (sales critical) construction phase(s) preferred.
- Experience in specification or documentation control management and a demonstrated ability for strategic focus