My client is a global bank and corporate service provider with a presence in over 35 countries.
This opening will be suitable for any Middle Office professionals with 2-3 years experience in an Operational or Treasury Support role in a corporate banking environment. Product knowledge such as money market trades, interest rate swaps and cross-currency swaps will be advantageous. This is an excellent new opportunity to gain experience working with a global leader.
The role will sit as part of the bank's Operations team working on a Brexit-related project. As such, this is currently a nine month fixed-term contract with no current plans for extension.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing trade support to the Treasury desk
- Assisting in resolving trade discrepancies caused from trade failures, booking errors, breaks etc
- Ensuring all exceptions in the trade flow are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Making decisions in line with critical deadlines, high value trades and sensitive clients
- Building relationships with relevant teams including regular communication with the Front Office
The right candidate will bring to the table:
- Proven experience in similar roles within Operations / Middle Office in a banking environment.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite, Excel and Access .
- Ability to escalate appropriately, make informed assessments of issues and suggest actions
Experience in systems such as Flexcube, Opics or Calypso would be desirable but not essential.
Please apply for this role via this advertisement. For further information or for a confidential conversation around this or any recruitment matter across Banking & Insurance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Katie Mitchell at kmitchell(at)lincoln.ie.
€38,000.00 - €45,000.00 per year