Cpl HR recruitment are supporting a global pharmaceutical company in recruiting for a Learning and Development Specialist to support the site lead to optimise all training initiatives, programmes and LMS. This contract role will enable the ideal candidate to design, implement and facilitate onsite training.
Role responsibilities will include:
- Assess and prioritise training needs for the organisation
- Design and deliver customised training plans for new and existing employees
- Be an LMS super user and super matter expert
- Guide the design of training programs and assist in future training plans
- Work with the wider L&D team internationally and implementing change as needed
- Understand the responsibilities of all departments and support those needs as required
Skills and responsibilities needed:
- Diploma or higher level qualifications in a relevant subject
- Proven ability in a similar role
- Show case strong change management skills, with high level Emotional Intelligence
- Strong business focus, with the desire to develop talent
If you are a results driven individual who is looking for a challenge in a leading industry? If so, please call me on 085 8720940 or email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your experience and the role in more detail.