GlobeTech is an IT service business delivering first class market focused teams to companies expanding their existing operations or entering new markets. We recruit across 40 languages worldwide with offices in Cork, London, Paris, Austin and Cupertino and over 480 staff members worldwide. GlobeTech manages the complete project from defining the requirements, sourcing the resources and building the team either as an onsite or outsourced operation with excellence built into all aspects of what we do.
Our clients's European International Quality team is responsible for designing, implementing and executing both manual and automated QA plans for products documentation for the EMEIA market.
Designing, implementing, organising and executing both manual and automated test plans for a wide variety of products documentation.
Interfacing with international QA centres, documentation engineering teams, translators and project managers to ensure world-class products documentation to our international markets.
Depending on experience and skills, duties may include:
- Managing manual international testing on documentation, print & hardware items as a member of a project test team.
- Planning and following up on test schedules in cooperation with the project management teams.
- Creating, maintaining and carrying out automated test procedures.
- Analysing international issues at a low level.
- Identifying areas of improvement in existing tools and processes, and addressing issues with innovative solutions.
- Working cross-functionally with engineering teams, QA and project management teams to help ship high-quality international products documentation.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Publishing, or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in localisation, quality assurance or print or electronic documentation publishing for software and hardware
- Knowledge of internationalisation and localisation
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in both in written and spoken English
- Experienced user of macOS and/or iOS software
- Power user of iOS products
- Experience in documentation localisation/internationalisation.
- Project management skills/ work experience
- Ability to thrive under pressure and function effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate efficiently
- Must be a team player, and a person who enjoys creating test plans that find flaws in the software products
- Knowledge of linguistics is a plus
- Bilingual speaker is a plus
Pay & Benefits
- Relocation: Relocation package (flights and accommodation) available where applicable.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly technical firm, with a great salary and upward potential if you would like it. Globetech is an equal opportunity employer.