Our client, a nationally leading distribution company is looking for an experienced Transport Manager to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will be based in their Dublin site.
Reporting to the Operations Director you will have, but not be limited to the following responsibilities:
- You will manage the company fleet and 3PL providers for national deliveries.
- In line with cost effective solutions, you will schedule deliveries, plan routes in line with SLA's.
- Effective SOP management across the transport function.
- You will work cross functionally with internal stakeholders and external customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- You will be partially responsible for ensuring H & S policies and procedures are upheld.
- You will liaise with 3PL providers and carry out regular cost and performance appraisals.
- You will need 3+ years of transport management experience and capabilities of managing a team.
- You will need relevant and up to date knowledge of transport and health & safety compliance.
- For this role, it would be desirable to hold a transport, business, or relevant qualification.
To learn more, apply online or contact Cian Breheny on +353 1 6321866 for a confidential discussion.
- Transportation Allowance
- Professional Development
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Memberships
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Employee Events
- Free Food and Coffee