- Deliver enhancements to the Bank’s Liquidity Risk Programme, whilst working closely with risk functions across different juristrictions.
- Assist in the delivery of the annual Internal Liquidity Adequacy Assessment Process (ILAAP).
- Take ownership of Liquidity metrics used for regulatory reporting purposes including LCR.
- Be the Treasury lead for the development and implementation of the NSFR within the Bank.
- Prepare and present liquidity reports to Senior stakeholder committees.
- 5+ years’ Treasury experience within Liquidity Risk Management is essential.
- Provide oversight and assistance to two analysts who work the front office mandates of Liquidity and FX.
- Working very closely, and primarily, with the head of on ILAAP the liquidity risk programmeand any relating matter to Regulatory Reporting.
- The ideal candidate must take ownership and drive change initiatives as well as presenting to the senior operating committees including ALCO and ILAAP.
- The person really needs to be able to take ownership and drive.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.