Exciting opportunity to join the finance team in one of Ireland’s leading energy organisations.
- €DOE with excellent benefits package for the successful candidate
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Supervision of the Treasury team in the daily reconciliations and monitoring of transactions between the bank and SAP, clearing all credit card / bank card transactions and other daily Treasury responsibilities.
- Manage the level of rejected credit card / bank card transactions, and prepare periodic reports on the levels of, and reasons for, such rejections
- Validation and verification of end of day sales postings in ERP system with daily KPI’s published on both completeness and accuracy.
- Daily cash flow projections to optimise cash position and ensure working capital obligations are met.
- Development and production of daily, weekly and monthly Treasury KPI’s to show system and process status.
- Production of automated KPI’s that show ERP system performance
- Support the Head of Finance – Operations / Finance Director on ad hoc projects as and when required
- Qualified accountant
- At least 10 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to manage a team.
- A track record of development and achievement in an international corporate treasury environment
- Knowledge and experience of cash management, preparing cash forecasts, cash flow analysis, and building and maintaining banking relationships
- Experience of SAP systems, or similar large ERP system / treasury management applications necessary
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Martin Brennan or call Osborne on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie