Reporting to the CTO, you will be a key member of the engineering team, who will be responsible for the complete lifecycle of the software application – design, develop, test, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Quality, maintainability, performance and security of code.
- Working in a multidisciplinary development team
- Working as part of a Scrum/Agile team.
- Mentoring and advising developers on the engineering team.
- 4+ years commercial software development experience, specifically frontend development.
- Excellent UI experience – API, HTML, CSS etc…
- Knowledge of server-side languages & frameworks an advantage – C#/.Net.
- Exposure to ReactJS, AngularJS an advantage
- Exposure to TDD, continuous integration an advantage.
As a reward for your commitment to this role you will receive an excellent salary and a competitive benefits package.
Please contact Kenny Vaughan at Software Placements on +353 (0)1 525 4648 or email your C.V in Word format through the link provided.