I am currently working with a client based in North Dublin to find a UX designer to join their team. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a company that is working on a number of very exciting projects both in Ireland and abroad.
As the successful candidate you will have the following responsibilities:
* Assist project groups in defining interactive systems to support business goals.
* Conduct research activities such as analytics, usability testing, customer insights and other quantitative/qualitative insights as appropriate to advance ideas.
* Create deliverables including: Information Architecture (IA), user flows, wireframes, interaction design, rapid prototypes and visual designs
* Working with project managers, BAs and other key stakeholders to prioritising design effort and execution of projects.
To be considered for the role you will need to meet the following criteria:
* A portfolio of enterprise solutions demonstrating your problem-solving skills
* An understanding of web technologies and how developers seek to leverage design output.
* Experience defining use cases/scenarios and journey maps
* An ability to translate user feedback and research results into functional prototypes
* Experience in working within an agile environment
* Able to travel abroad for customer meetings
* Good presentation & communication skills
Not only is this a very exciting role but as the successful candidate you will also receive a generous salary and benefits package. If you are interested in the role please contact Callum Oakley at Reperio Human Capital
Reperio Human Capital acts as an Employment Agency and an Employment Business.
€60,000.00 - €70,000.00 per year