The ideal candidate will be very creative when it comes to UI details whilst ensuring that user experience is always being consider. Working closely with business analysts and the product team, you will define the flow of screens associated with a feature and the controls displayed on those screens. You will also have creative input and help design assets for product marketing and digital campaigns.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes, mock-ups and prototypes using design tools i.e Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch and InVision
- Work with prototypes to rapidly develop iterative mock-ups and prototypes of designs.
- Ensure new and existing UI guidelines and standards are followed during the development and maintenance of the projects
- Assist business analysts in defining functional interaction requirements specifications.
- ‘Own’ the user interface specifications from the design phase through to development.
- Have creative input and work with the marketing team on digital campaigns.
- Put forward new cases for designs improvements.
- Help design and maintain a library of UI components.
- Assist with client facing design discovery workshops.
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- 2+ years’ experience working in a UI/UX design role
- A strong portfolio showcasing your previous work
- Experience with design and prototyping tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite
- Brand experience is essential
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Knowledge of Mobile and Desktop Web Usability best practices.
- Interactive design abilities a strong advantage
- Presented your own design concepts to key members of the company
Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland or currently hold a Stamp 4 Visa to apply.
For more information please apply here or contact Kate Maher (01 4396824) in Evros directly.
Evros is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability. Evros apply all relevant Data Protection laws when processing your Personal Data.