Your new company
Our client is a leading global Real Estate firm based in Dublin. They offer a range of services including valuations, investment and development acquisitions and disposals, commercial and residential agency, insolvency services, property management, expert witness and building surveying. They are now seeking an experienced Valuation Surveyor to join their team.
Your new role
Our client looking for a highly motivated Chartered Valuation Surveyor to join their expanding Valuation Advisory Team. This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious surveyor looking to progress their career within a busy team environment. The role will involve the following duties:
- Working on valuation engagements, negotiations, inspections on all types of commercial property & land.
- Landlord & Tenant and related areas including rent reviews and lease renewal negotiations.
- Providing Clients with robust well-considered valuations and reports.
- Undertake independently, or assist with, completion of valuations to the highest professional standards.
- Contribute to the periodic review of Team processes and procedures.
- Contribute to shared knowledge within the team and the wider Group.
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate should be a registered Valuer with 2-5 years post qualification experience. MRICS / MSCSI qualification is essential. Ideally you should have knowledge of Argus Valuations Capitalisation and Developer Valuation packages. Professional presentation with good customer service and communication skills required.
What you'll get in return
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary ranging from €50,000 to €60,000 depending on experience. There is also an excellent benefits package on offer. You'll be a part of a team that are ambitious, but place emphasis on work / life balance. You'll work as part of a diverse team, that encourage sociability and fun in the work place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please contact Ross.Swords@hays.com
or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
50,000 - 60,000 per year