Hadfield Green have been selected as the Exclusive Search Partner for the appointment of a Vice President of Engineering.
With a Dublin HQ, this 6-year-old AI Software Company just secured their 3rd round of funding and now want to scale the organisation to be a global gamechanger.
Building enterprise AI tools is complex and requires world class software engineering. This is where you come in……
Reporting to a Technical CEO with great appreciation for a robust engineering foundation, you will drive and direct a highly skilled software engineering function. This includes strategy, operations, process, delivery and ensure the company values are lived and breathed every day.
There is a big re-architecture project under way and the organisation is in a period of transition from a wacky / bumpy road start-up to a structured serious player in an exploding industry.
Your immediate priority from day 1 is getting to know your team and ensure you have what you need to executive the strategy. The organisation is in a period of growth and recruitment is under way across the business. You will need to make some key hires and steady the ship with the existing team. There has been some attrition and this is having an impact which you will need to manage.
The successful Leader
- A proven track record of leading highly skilled software engineering teams in a senior management capacity.
- A wise leader experienced in mid-sized organisations.
- A great work ethic.
- The discipline to lead by example and instil responsible working practice.
- The ability to manage up and manage down.
- A very strong software engineering background.
- An interest and curious mind for AI / NLP / ML.
- Ideal tech stack knowledge - Scala or Ruby or Python. Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform and Google Cloud Platform.
- Best background - Data Processing type business / SaaS minded, B2B, analytics, an understanding of the needs of enterprise customers.
A genuine impact opportunity to join an organisation ready for lift off.
A very competitive salary and compensation package awaits the chosen candidate.
Call Neil Sullivan in confidence on 0861580178 or email your CV to email@example.com