***Warehouse Operative Wanted for Immediate Start***
Today in Osborne we have a super role available for candidates in a Stores/Warehouse role working in a Wholesale Services company. This role is a Temporary Contract and are looking to start the right candidate as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone with previous warehouse experience that works well in a team environment but can also work on their own initiative.
Located in Balbriggan Dublin 11.
Salary & Benefits
- Take delivery of goods
- Check for damaged or missing items
- Ensure delivery of goods to production on time and in full
- Pick and pack orders per dispatch
- Load goods for dispatch
- Move stock around within the warehouse either by hand or by forklift
- Carry out stock counts as and when required
- Keep areas of work clean and tidy to ensure optimal efficiency
- Meet all K.P.I targets set by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Any other duty as required by the Warehouse Supervisor
- Previous experience in warehouse preferable
- Counterbalance Licence necessary
- Flexi Forklift License necessary
- Excellent organisational skills
- Aptitude for operating in a demanding environment with the ability to manage competing deadlines
- Flexibility and dependability
To apply please submit your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org