Overall Purpose of the Role:
The successful candiadte will be responsible for ensuring claims and enquiries in relation to our clients Warranty and GAP Products are handled in accordance with the terms and conditions of the policy and the Central Bank of Ireland’s Consumer Protection Codes. Also, the successful candiadte will have to ensure that customers receive first class support and advice and to meet and exceed service delivery targets. To improve and maintain regular dialogue with the warranty sales team and to provide effective claims support services.
- To process claims under our clients Warranty Products (Warranty and GAP) in accordance with Service Level Agreements, Policy Entitlement and Regulatory Requirements
- To support Operations and Sales Functions in regard to system administration, product information, and reporting requirements.
- Develop full knowledge and understanding of all our clients Warranty & GAP Products
- Provide advice to Policyholders and/or Dealers on Warranty & GAP Products
- Handle claims calls and queries from insured, motor dealers and repairers
- Process all claims information from dealers, repairers & customers and ensure correct documentation is received with each claim
- Maintain complete and accurate record of all claims on Warranty IT system (PHOENIX ) - Training provided
- Liaise with repairer on nature of claim, and validate claim under Terms and Conditions of policy
- Research repair costs, negotiate with repairer and issue authorisation numbers and ‘confirmation of repair’ notes
- Refer any ‘out of band’ queries or declinatures to the Claims Supervisor for direction on next steps
- Close liaison with Motor Rescue Team, Accounts Dept. and Warranty Sales Team.
For more information on this role, please contact Paraic Callinan for a confidential conversation on 091507512 or email an updated Cv to email@example.com