I'm currently recruiting for a Weighbridge & Transport Administrator to join a busy team in Drogheda, Co. Louth.
- Schedule driver routes for collection of the produce
- Allocate new customers and update the routes for the drivers
- Making sure that drivers have accurate information to complete their routes as efficiently as possible.
- Carry out daily debrief of drivers on collections for that day.
- Responding to and resolving customer calls and queries.
- Liaising with drivers, logistics, customer service, and management personnel to ensure that customer service issues are resolved in an appropriate, thorough, and efficient manner.
- Ensuring that resolutions are communicated to the relevant personnel
- Record the information regarding collection on the CRM system so that customer billing can be performed in an efficient manner.
- Monitor tallies between number of items collected versus tonnes received, and report any discrepancies immediately.
- Strong administration skills
- Strong planning and logistics skills
- Previous experience in weighbridge, transport and logistics desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient at Microsoft office
- Data entry and attention to detail skills
- Invoicing skills
Please click on the link below and apply to it!