WELDER - CARLOW
Chance to join an Irish owned market leader who manufacture quality agricultural machinery across the globe who are seeking a welder in Carlow!
Established for several decades our client is a leader in the manufacture of quality agricultural machinery for clients across the globe. Manufacturing a wide range of specialist agricultural machinery, this company is committed to developing innovative machinery to the highest quality with enhanced functionality and durability. Their expansion is allowing them to take on more talented welders to come on board to join their team to grow and develop with their business.
The successful welder will be workshop based on-site in Carlow and will be tasked with:
- Welding and steel fabrication.
- Reading drawings to exact specifications and produce high-quality products on time
- Fitting duties may also be required.
- Ensure work is carried out in accordance with manufacturing specifications.
For this welder position, we are looking to speak to candidates who have experience with both MIG & TIG Welding.
- Relevant qualification/trade e.g. welder.
- Experience in fabrication is a plus
You must also:
- Have a meticulous approach to work.
- Be capable of working well on your own initiative and as part of a team.
- Be a good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Salary: €30-33k (DOE)
- Overtime Rate
- Pension Contribution
LOCATION: Carlow - (Kilkenny, Wexford, Wicklow, Kildare, Laois, Offaly)
BMS Performance specialises in recruiting Engineering professionals, nationally. We'll enable you to develop your career. At the heart of our approach is listening. Getting to know you, your skills, experiences and most importantly what you want from your career. We recruit within the Industrial, Manufacturing, Construction, IT, Engineering, and Corporate markets. Please call our consultants to arrange an interview. We have many other roles available so feel free to contact Abigail Gannon to discuss how we can help you!
30,000 - 35,000 per year