Wireless Network Engineer
- Package OpenWRT with custom packages and produce firmware image.
- Install, Configure & Test modified OpenWRT firmware in variety of hardware platforms.
- Submit patches to upstream OpenWRT and related packages.
- Troubleshoot, identify root cause and fix issues in OpenWRT and WiFi domain.
- Work with partners in deploy, configure and support XWF on OpenWRT platform.
- Explore, Integrate OpenWRT APs with controllers to manage configuration, firmware upgrade etc.
- Provide support to QA, manufacturing, and other software teams.
- Develop test cases, build and support CI/CD.
- Write technical documentation.
- Minimum 2 years hands-on experience in OpenWRT development and support.
- Minimum 3 years experience in C/C++ development.
- Hands-on experience in OpenWRT build system and toolchain.
- Hands-on experience in commercial/opensource Wireless Access Controllers.
- Thorough understanding on L2, L3 & L4 Networking Layers.
- Familiar with 802.11 standards
- Minimum 2 years experience in Linux systems.
- Minimum 2 year experience in Git
- Technical documentation
BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.