Experienced, talented workshop Joiner/Cabinet maker required for high end, bespoke joinery manufacturing plant.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic joiner who loves new challenges, learning new techniques and increasing and improving their skills every day.
With the latest technology in machinery, we offer bespoke full house fit-outs ranging from doors & mouldings to curved staircases, kitchens and fitted furniture for private clients around Ireland & UK.
The Ideal Candidate should
- have exceptional joinery skills & pride in their work
- have experience in finishing products to a very high standard
- have excellent communication skills
- be dedicated
- be a good timekeeper
- have a friendly & professional attitude
- have the ability to work under pressure & meet deadlines
- be able to work alone or as part of a team
- be adaptable between workshop & installation duties
- be able to travel for installation purposes occasionally
- have a full clean drivers licence
- have up to date relevant certificates for Health & Safety (safe-pass, manual handling etc.)
- be able to read, write, speak and understand English fluently
Applicants should be able to interpret working drawings, prepare materials, set up the machinery and manufacture the components to a very high standard drawing from their own skills and initiative.
- Specific training on our workshop machinery will be provided
- Long Term Employment opportunity
- Job diversity; great variety of products and styles improving skills & experience
- New & exciting challenges with every project
- Rural Location minimising COVID 19 risks
- Free on site Parking