The company is an Irish family run business, who supplies the Irish market with lifting gear and solutions.
They are currently looking for a hands on Workshop Manager who is not afraid to get to work and manage a team.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of workshop productivity, quality and Performance
- You have to streamline workflow, maintain health and safety standards, guarantee quality, mentor staff, and take ownership of this key business function
- You will be involved in the production process daily in conjunction with management responsibilities
- You will be part of great and busy work environment
- You are adaptive, energetic and problem solver who is eager to make the role your own.
- You will need to be process driven and technically minded
- Enjoy a busy and physical work environment
- Previous Workshop experience is highly preferred
- Third level education in Engineering
- Positive and great attitude
If you don’t tick all the boxes, that’s fine, you can still click apply and we can have a chat J