Our client who is a leading distributor for a leading HGV Brand is currently looking for a Workshop Manager role for their operation. You will be part of a collaborative team and be responsible for the day to day function of the operation.
- Free Parking
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Planning, organizing and directing the day to day operations of the Workshop through measuring, motivating and leading the Workshop team to ensure efficiency and high quality of Workmanship.
- Increase productivity, assess capacity and flexibility while minimising unnecessary costs and maintaining high quality standards.
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilise assets to produce optimal results.
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions when necessary.
- Recruit, manage and develop staff in your area.
- Collect and analyse data to find places of waste and improve process flows.
- Commit to plant safety procedures.
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on plant.
- Mechanical experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Previous industry experience would be an advantage
- Previous people management experience essential.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naomi Egan or call Osborne Recruitment on 041 98 65058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie